The product was developed for removing rust streaks on ship hulls, but it also has several other areas of use:
- Removal of lime sludges.
- Removal of rust streaks in the bathtub and toilet
- Remove rust stains on tiles or slate
- Preparation of prefabricated ship hulls
- Removal of surface rust on galvanized metal
- Removing rust stains on clothes (final attempt, as treatment may be harmful to some types of fibres).
- Removal of rust on tools.
The product is former known as Ferro-Bet Rust wash – Although the name is new, the content is the same.
|Grade 1 (Pitting)||30-60 seconds|
|Grade 2 (Flakes rust)||1-5 minutes|
|Grade 3 (Through Rusted)||5-15 minutes while working the product into the surface with a brush or simular.|